Company: Millennium Control Systems, LLC
Location: Eastlake, Ohio, United States
Position Type: CONTRACT WITH FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT POTENTIAL
Millennium Control Systems LLC, (MCS) established in 1997 and located in Eastlake, OH is a recognized leader in providing engineered control systems and software solutions for the glass, metal, rubber, paper, OEM and other industries. MCS offers turn-key automation solutions including manufacturing and installation.
MCS is a growing company headquartered in an attractive and convenient suburb of Cleveland with additional offices located in Detroit and Atlanta areas. We offer professional challenges, personal rewards, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Health, Dental and Vision, 401(k) w/company match, paid vacation and holidays. MCS has also historically offered a bonus primarily based on company's financial performance and outlook which has been paid every year for the last 13 years.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work directly with project engineers, team managers and purchasing personnel.
• Prepare detailed schematics and working engineering drawings of electrical devices and systems.
• Research and specify electrical hardware to be used, when required.
• Responsible for quality of drawings, revisions, parts lists and other related documentation.
• Generate bills of materials from specifications and drawings.
• Establish and maintain custom AutoCAD menus and block libraries for control panel components to insure consistency and optimize efficiency.
• Understanding of electrical design concepts and processes, components, circuits and power distribution.
• Ability to generate electrical drive control drawings from written descriptions.
• Ability to independently perform drafting tasks per verbal and written direction.
• Ability to read and interpret specifications.
• Ability to interact with company personnel, customers and vendors while representing company in a professional manner.
• Possess excellent time-management skills; ability to meet production schedules while managing multiple priorities.
• 3 5 years CAD experience.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical 2010 or newer software, a must; E-Plan a plus.
• Able to use AutoCAD Electrical programming and scripting.
• Capable of using Source Destination Codes and Smart Layout functions.
• Able to create electrical blocks with attributes with an understanding of layers.
• MS Access Database work, create Libs and Model Space with layouts in Paper Space.
• Strong background in analyzing engineering documents and layout of systems in regards to components and parts.
• Working knowledge of NEC< NFPA-79 and UL-508.
Email resume w/salary requirement to: [email protected]